Beginning Horse Riding Lessons
Each student will work toward their specific goals, while working and riding with the horse best suited to their needs. With only 2-3 students at a time, learning is hands-on and individual to each student's pace.
- $156 for four (4) 30 minute, weekly lessons held on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday nights between 4 and 8 pm - offered year round
- Includes 2 shows a year, where ribbons will be awarded, shows will take place of a regular scheduled lesson during the month (this is a great opportunity for your family and friends to come see all you have accomplished)
- $25 Non-Refundable Registration Fee to hold your time slot
- Horse is saddled up and ready to go when you arrive
- You get a horse all to yourself the entire time
- Simple and individualized instruction following a proven curriculum tailored to your individual needs, goals and abilities
- Have a fun and safe experience
Therapeutic and Adaptive Lessons
A miracle is defined as an extraordinary event that is not explicable by scientific law but that is considered to be the work of a divine agency. We have witnessed firsthand the miracles that horses perform with humans.
Teenagers struggling with identity find their confidence, young people that have special needs move faster towards their mental and physical goals and people that haven't smiled all day do smile and giggle while interacting with the horses.
These students sign up for the same lessons as Beginners or Trailblazers but get an individualized plan to ensure their therapeutic or adaptive needs. If you would like further details, please call or email.
J.R. volunteers at the National Ability Center in Park City, where they provide recreational therapy activities. He has learned the ways of PATH International (Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship) and how to provide a fun and safe experience for almost all students.
Price information: Prices are tailored for each rider. Please contact us for more information on your specific situation.